Olympics and Paralympics
- Bring the curriculum to life with our Olympics and Paralympics workshop: with age-appropriate activities, visual aids and video content.
- Discover the meaning of the rings, the history of both the Olympics and the Paralympics and their values.
- Bring the Games to life with age-appropriate activities, visual aids and video content.
- Athletes past and present.
- The Olympic torch, its journey and opening/closing ceremonies.
- Medals, world records, stadiums, mascots, number of participants and the countries they represent.
- Comparing athletes’ anatomy and physiology for different sports, e.g Weight lifting – Distance running.
- We leave a sustainable exercise program to be carried out each term throughout the year, and children can continue learning and be creative on the
Activities for this workshop include:
Exercise to music, hula hooping, skipping, jump matts, yoga, catching games, co-ordination/strength challenges.
Halls approximately the size of a badminton court (6m-12m) can accommodate 1-2 classes per session, bigger halls could allow our maximum of 4 classes.