- Bring the PHSE curriculum to life with our Wellbeing workshop, using age-appropriate activities, visual aids and video content.
- Wellbeing and mental health defined and it’s importance in our daily life.
- Explore how many experiences and situations can create a range of different emotions on varied scales.
- Self-care techniques such as adequate sleep/rest, exercise/sport, hobbies, socialising with friends/family, diet, volunteering and rationing time online/electronics.
- We leave a sustainable exercise program to be carried out each term throughout the year, and children can continue learning and be creative on the
Activities for this workshop include:
Exercise to music, single leg skipping, yoga, sound bath, meditation, mindfulness journey.
Halls approximately the size of a badminton court (6m-12m) can accommodate 1-2 classes per session, bigger halls could allow our maximum of 4 classes.